Our Dental Membership Program is designed to provide greater access to quality dental care at an affordable price. It’s a discounted fee schedule for most services, only good at Pioneer Dental Group.
You save on everything!
From cleanings and fillings to cosmetic procedures and crowns!
- NO yearly maximums
- NO deductibles
- NO claim forms
- NO pre-authorization requirements
- NO health questions
- NO pre-existing condition limitations
- NO one will be denied coverage
- NO waiting periods (immediate eligibility)
- FREE consultations
Our Dental Membership Program Includes the Following Services at No Charge
- 2 Exams per year
- 2 Cleanings per year (absence of infection)
- Patient’s portion of bill is due the day of service.
- There will be a $50 reinstatement fee if your plan lapses.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with another dental plan. Enrollment fees cannot be paid with Care Credit.
- No refunds of premiums will be issued at any time if participant decides not to utilize dental plan.
Program Exclusions & Limitations
- In conjunction with another dental plan. Enrollment fees cannot be paid with Care Credit.
- For treatment which, in the sole opinion of our doctors lies outside their scope.
- For referrals to specialists.
- For hospitalization or hospital charges of any kind.
- For costs of dental care which are covered under automobile medical.
- For services of injuries covered under workers’ compensation.
You will not receive a membership card.
Your plan’s effective date will be on file with our office.
Auto Renewal Policy = 5% OFF! Sign up for auto-renewal of your dental savings plan and receive 5% OFF next year’s premium!
Missed appointments or cancellations with less than 2 business days notice are counted as an appointment.
This plan is only honored at Pioneer Dental Group. It cannot be used at any other dental office.
Dental Savings Plan
Family ** (3)
Family ** (4)Each Additional @ $199
Affordable Dental Coverage For Your Entire Family!
Compare Out-of-Pocket Fees
Save over $1,400 compared to Average Dental lnsurance/AARP in the first year!
Patients agree that Pioneer Dental Group’s fees stated must be paid at the time services are rendered. Any service not paid for at the time of service will be billed at usual and customary fees. Plan fees are valid only when paid at the time of enrollment.All family members must reside in the same household. This is not an insurance product.